18 Sep Don’t Tar All Recruiters With The Same Brush…
We have a guest spot on the blog today from our Business Development Manager Jess.
So, yesterday I called a company about a role I saw they were recruiting for on Indeed and after hearing where I was calling from the client asked if I was working for a recruitment agency.
Of course, I said yes.
The response I got was shocking. I was told that they no longer worked with recruitment agencies as they had, had bad experiences in the past. Of course, this wasn’t the shocking part-what they said next was…… they have worked with agencies previously that have placed candidates with them for 6 months and then whipped those candidates out and placed them in other jobs! What??!! I mean who does that? (Other than that agency obviously.)
It is such a shame that these recruiters are ruthless enough to do things like this and damage potential relationships for the rest of us.
Here at HoneyPot People we pride ourselves on the relationships that we have with our clients and we would not dream of touching a candidate that we had placed with them.
That is not what we are about.
We believe in nurturing our relationships and really getting to know our clients so that we can provide them with the best talent but equally so that they come back to us again and again because they know that we care.
This conversation really got me thinking because it is not uncommon to hear that people have had bad experiences with agencies, however, its frustrating for us because we then get tarred with the same brush and this needs to stop.
Not all agencies are the same.
Much like people we are all different in our own way but here are some of HoneyPot Peoples best qualities:
- We take the time to get to know our clients, meeting with them and really developing that relationship so that the candidates we send them are the very best fit.
- We only send them the best CV’s, it’s not a case of throwing the proverbial at the wall and seeing what sticks with us.
- We work hard for our clients and are contactable 24-7 we do not just leave the office and switch off.
- We are each specialist’s in our industries, so we really do know what we are talking about.
- As cheesy as it sounds, we genuinely care, we enjoy our jobs as consultants and we truly want to provide the best service we can for you.
So, what I ask is-if you have had a bad experience with an agency previously, please don’t tar us with the same brush.
Let us show you the value we can bring to your business.
I promise you, you wont be disappointed.
Jess, Business Development Manager.