Our client is a global leader in the innovation, design, manufacture and distribution of Tile, Kitchen, and Bath products, as a company we aspire to be the industry leader by providing trendsetting cutting-edge designs of unparalleled beauty and refinement, uncompromising quality, technologically superior products and dependable services to its clients.
Our client was founded over 40 years ago since then we have had incredible growth and today our global presence extends to over 140 countries through more than 400 company owned showrooms, distribution centres and an extensive network of independent distributors and retailers.
We are a high regarded and respected supplier that specialise in quality floor coverings, sanitary ware and kitchens selling into the construction and retail markets across Europe and the World since 1973.
Key skills and responsibilities of the job;
- To ensure the customer base is updated and aware of all enquiry points, contact names, and methods of operation to meet their requirements.
- To ensure you are familiar with all personnel working within the client’s business, and that they are familiar with the brand and image.
- To be fully conversant with the complete range and technical specifications of our products in order to facilitate suitable procurement solutions to meet the customer’s needs.
- Ensure all local developers/interior designers and architects receive regular contact with you or other appropriate members of the company to ensure they are provided with up to date specifications and prices lists.
- To develop and encourage existing and perspective customers to purchase products in preference to our competitors based on our product quality, unique solutions and service.
- To introduce all new products and services offered in line with the current business strategy.
- To liaise with all levels of staff within the company to ensure customer expectations and service levels are achieved.
- To be aware of market trends as well as competitors’ activities, product ranges, strengths and weaknesses.
- To maintain clear and accurate reporting procedures regarding all business activities and ensure all communications are submitted in a timely fashion.
- Ambitious to accomplish set sales targets, aiming to exceed both the monthly and annual sales target.
- Excellent Management and People Skills
- Smart personal appearance
- Clear and positive communicator with good negotiation and influencing skills
- Relevant experience with face to face customer sales in a similar environment or possesses the underlying traits to fulfil this role.
- Must be a driven individual who strives to consistently bring in new business as well as maintaining existing accounts.
- At least 1 years’ experience within a similar role
- Preferably someone with a Kitchen, Bathroom or Tiles background so they have an understanding of the products, however isn’t essential
Education and Qualifications;
- A good level of verbal, written and numerical literacy
- Valid Driving Licence Benefits;
- Hours 08:00 – 17:00 Mon- Fri
- Sales Commission Scheme & Company Car
- Staff Discount
- 20 Holiday Days plus 8 Bank Holidays
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.