Our client is looking to recruit an Engineering Steel Sales Product Manager to join their busy Sales team. This is a key appointment to the Commercial Management team and reports into the Sales Director.
You will be working on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive base salary with the potential to earn £50,000 + including commission
Hours: You will be working Monday to Friday (Days)
Maximising sales from existing and new clients. You will need to adopt a proactive and persistent approach whilst delivering optimum customer service. You will generate and follow up on enquiries, process orders, complete relevant reports and associated administration. You will have a team of 3 people who are dedicated to sell these products.
What are we looking for in our Engineering Steel Sales Product Manager?
– Experience of selling engineering steel to customers in the UK would be preferable. However, if you have experience selling and working in a precision or machining engineering environment this would also be acceptable.
– Outgoing, self-starter who is motivated by commission
– Be eager to progress and be part of a dynamic company
– Focus will be on customers in the South East and South West
What we can offer you as our Engineering Steel Sales Product Manager
– Very attractive commission structure
– Full training on our in-house systems
– Life insurance
– Company Pension Scheme
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.