Our client is a national supplier of Industrial flooring, with offices on the outskirts of Southampton.
They are looking to recruit a Sales Executive to join their small, friendly sales team.
You will be responsible for maximising the effectiveness of our corporate client accounts, as well as generating new business. You will be working as a team to produce high-quality leads and working towards agreed-set targets and KPIs. You will provide a high level of sales support by ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional, and timely manner.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
• Identify opportunities, produce leads, and book appointments for the sales force with an emphasis on high-quality leads, cold & warm.
• Professionally answer the telephone, taking and screening incoming calls as required.
• Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors.
• Proactively follow up on leads generated from calling.
• Use of own initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database.
• Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business for the business.
• Work closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives.
• Contribute to the team’s performance by sharing and implementing best practice ideas.
• Identify resources needed and discuss them with line managers.
• Host visitors as required before and during any appointments.
• Provide administrative assistance to your Line Manager in company matters as directed.
Requirements and skills.
• Experience as a telesales representative would be ideal, but not essential.
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g., CRM software) and telephone systems
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
• Driving licence and own transport are essential.
Must have Full Driving License and own transport, as Public Transport is not available at the location.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000 – £23,000 per annum DOE with a realistic £27,000 – £30,000 OTE.