Location: Bristol Reporting into: Area Trade Sales Manager
Our client is a global leader in the innovation, design, manufacture and distribution of Tile, Kitchen, and Bath products.
They are looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to join their busy team, covering the Bristol area.
Key skills and responsibilities of the job;
- To ensure the customer base is updated and aware of all enquiry points, contact names, and methods of operation to meet their requirements.
- To ensure you are familiar with all personnel working within the client’s business, and that they are familiar with the brand and image.
- To be fully conversant with the complete range and technical specifications of our products in order to facilitate suitable procurement solutions to meet the customer’s needs.
- Ensure all local developers/interior designers and architects receive regular contact with you or other appropriate members of the company to ensure they are provided with up to date specifications and prices lists.
- To develop and encourage existing and perspective customers to purchase products in preference to our competitors based on our product quality, unique solutions and service.
- To introduce all new products and services offered in line with the current business strategy.
- To liaise with all levels of staff within the company to ensure customer expectations and service levels are achieved.
- To be aware of market trends as well as competitors’ activities, product ranges, strengths and weaknesses.
- To maintain clear and accurate reporting procedures regarding all business activities and ensure all communications are submitted in a timely fashion.
- Ambitious to accomplish set sales targets, aiming to exceed both the monthly and annual sales target.
- Excellent Management and People Skills
- Smart personal appearance
- Clear and positive communicator with good negotiation and influencing skills
- Relevant experience with face to face customer sales in a similar environment or possesses the underlying traits to fulfil this role.
- Must be a driven individual who strives to consistently bring in new business as well as maintaining existing accounts.
- At least 1 years’ experience within a similar role
- Preferably someone with a Kitchen, Bathroom or Tiles background so they have an understanding of the products, however isn’t essential
Education and Qualifications;
- A good level of verbal, written and numerical literacy
- Valid Driving Licence Benefits;
- Hours 08:00 – 17:00 Mon- Fri
- Sales Commission Scheme & Company Car
- Staff Discount
- 20 Holiday Days plus 8 Bank Holidays