Our client is a global leader in the innovation, design, manufacture and distribution of Tile, Kitchen, and Bath products, as a company we aspire to be the industry leader by providing trendsetting cutting-edge designs of unparalleled beauty and refinement, uncompromising quality, technologically superior products and dependable services to its clients.
Job Outline: The Sales Consultant will deliver an excellent sales performance through providing the customer with exceptional service. They will help deliver and grow the company’s brand at all levels.
This Sales Consultant will be selling Bathrooms & other Group products.
Key Skills and Responsibilities of the job:
• Personally, greeting the clients upon entry to the showroom
• Recommending suitable product ranges to the client as per their specification (dimensions; budget)
• Provide the clients with detailed and accurate quotations
• Handling payments directly from clients as well as credit/debit card payments
• Answering the telephones and dealing with any client queries
• To deliver store sales in line with targets
• To actively sell and promote the company’s products at all times
• To excel at delivering and growing the brand in the stores local market place
• To ensure that customer service standards are exceptional at all times
• To always ensure that your selling skills are effective in line with customer expectations
• To ensure that the telephone, internet leads, customer surveys and future delivery reports are delivered in line with company guidelines
• To monitor all customer orders to ensure that 100% customer satisfaction is achieved (through effective backorders)
• To make sure that customer complaints do not arise by delivering excellent service
• To monitor your store at all time to enable the best possible standards to be delivered
• To ensure that you always have up to date knowledge of all products
• To deliver at all times the highest level of standards across the store
• To deliver the best possible customer experience through driving product standards
• To make sure that you are trained in all aspects of the business
• To develop skills in driving our products and understanding our processes
• To make sure that you deliver 100% of your expectation at all times
• To take responsibility for your own development
• To deliver your daily appointed workload
• To help create a team spirit that delivers ownership for the business
• To manage your own workload and responsibilities
• To take responsibility for your decisions
• Help to generate ideas for growing the business
• To change in line with business expectations
• To deliver exceptional performance at all times
Health and Safety:
• To have a good understanding of the Health and Safety implications in the store
• To ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to
• To respond to any Health and Safety issues that arise in the store
• To monitor the day-to-day housekeeping standards in the store
• Excellent People Skills
• Smart personal appearance
• Clear and positive communicator with good negotiation and influencing skills
• Relevant experience with face to face customer sales in a similar environment or possesses the underlying traits to fulfil this role.
Education and Qualifications:
• A good level of verbal, written and numerical literacy
• Relevant experience in a similar environment would be an advantage
• Staff discount
• Free parking on site
• Competitive package plus commission structure
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.