Our client is an engineering products distributor, with a Head Office location in Canterbury
They are looking to recruit a Sales Developer to join their busy team. This can be considered remotely.
The Sales Developer role:
You will be working as a proactive team member in developing profitable sales across the business and will have a strong established team around you. Your position will have both technical and commercial elements, regular training and development sessions will help you learn about the engineering steels in order for you to support your customers and build a successful career!
As a Sales Developer, your duties will include:
- Promoting a professional image to customers at all times.
- Working within Company policy whilst supporting Company goals and objectives.
- Maintaining a high level of response to incoming enquiries, orders, complaints and queries
- Proactively develop business with new and existing customers
- Qualifying all leads and following up enquiries and record results
Benefits of becoming our Sales Developer:
- Genuine progression opportunities
- Annual Holiday allowance of 25 days after 2 years (plus 8 days bank holidays), (20 days first 2 years)
- 4 times death in service life assurance
- Company Pension
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.