Our client is a global leader in the innovation, design, manufacture and distribution of Tile, Kitchen, and Bath products, as a company they aspire to be the industry leader by providing trendsetting cutting-edge designs of unparalleled beauty and refinement, uncompromising quality, technologically superior products, and dependable services to its clients.
They are actively recruiting for a Showroom Manager to take the reigns of their Bristol Showroom
Key skills and responsibilities of the job;
- To operate an efficient and profitable showroom by achieving and maintaining corporate operating procedures, policies, and standards.
- Assisting with the identification and setting of individual and team targets which support the overall area and regions sales objectives.
- Maintain effective and regular communication with your team to ensure they are motivated and inspired to exceed the corporate objectives and standards.
- To maintain the showroom layout, merchandising and general appearance that displays the products to their fullest potential whilst maintaining the Company’s heritage, style, and cultural inspiration.
- To ensure the showroom is appropriately staffed to meet the service levels expected and required and ensure our customers and visitors are met as soon as they enter the showroom.
- Maintaining staff knowledge levels through the identification and arrangement of training to ensure the team remain fully conversant and up to date with current products within the showroom and accompanying sales literature.
- To effectively and sympathetically resolve any customer complaints immediately within the showroom as well as ensuring your staff can deal with any enquires over the phone or complaints in the correct way.
- To maintain your personal knowledge of the immediate and national market trends and ideas that influences store merchandising and operation.
- To be responsible for maintaining staff discipline and standards through the application of company policy.
- To always vigilant to protect the company’s assets from shoplifters and fraud and take appropriate action as and when it arises.
- Representing the company at internal and external events as required, including trade shows or other corporate events.
- Ensure staff are recommending suitable product ranges to the client as per their specification (dimensions; budget) and are detailed and accurate quotations.
Health and Safety:
- To have a good understanding of the Health and Safety implications in the store
- To ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to
- To respond to any Health and Safety issues that arise in the store
- To monitor the day-to-day housekeeping standards in the store
- Proven ability to develop and manage staff
- Proven ability to set and achieve team goals and objectives
- Smart personal appearance
- Clear and positive communicator with good leadership and influencing skills
- Relevant experience with face-to-face Customer sales in a similar environment or possesses the underlying traits to fulfil this role
- It is desired the successful applicant has previous experience within KBB Retail Management, however not essential
- UK driving licence preferable
Education and Qualifications;
- A good verbal, written and numerical literacy
- Relevant experience in a similar environment
- Hours; 5 in 7 day rota basis
- Sales Commission Scheme (Personal sales and a percentage of showroom sales + end of year bonus for meeting team target)
- Pension Scheme
- Industry leading products
- 20 days holiday
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.