Our client is a global leader in the innovation, design, manufacture and distribution of Tile, Kitchen, and Bath products, as a company they aspire to be the industry leader by providing trendsetting cutting-edge designs of unparalleled beauty and refinement, uncompromising quality, technologically superior products and dependable services to their clients. They are a high regarded and respected supplier that specialise in quality floor coverings, sanitary ware and kitchens selling into the construction and retail markets across Europe and the World since 1973.
The perfect candidate will deliver an excellent sales performance through providing the customer with exceptional service. They will help deliver and grow the company’s brand at all levels. This Showroom Trade Consultant will be selling Bathrooms & other Group products.
Key Skills and Responsibilities of the job:
- Personally, greeting the clients upon entry to the showroom;
- Recommending suitable product ranges to the client as per their specification (dimensions; budget);
- Provide the clients with detailed and accurate quotations
- Handling payments directly from clients as well as credit/debit card payments;
- Answering the telephones and dealing with any client queries;
- To ensure the customer base is updated and aware of all enquiry points, contact names, and methods of operation to meet their requirements.
- To ensure you are familiar with all personnel working within the client’s business, and that they are familiar with their brand and image.
- To be fully conversant with the complete range and technical specifications of our products in order to facilitate suitable procurement solutions to meet the customer’s needs.
- Ensure all local bespoke developers, small bespoke builders, contractors and project management companies receive regular contact with you or other appropriate members of the company to ensure they are provided with up to date specifications and prices lists.
- To develop and encourage existing and perspective customers to purchase products in preference to their competitors based on our product quality, unique solutions and service.
- To introduce all new products and services offered by our Client in line with the current business strategy.
- To liaise with all levels of staff within the Company to ensure Customer expectations and service levels are achieved.
- To be aware of market trends as well as competitors activities, product ranges, strengths and weaknesses.
- To maintain clear and accurate reporting procedures regarding all business activities and ensure all communications are submitted in a timely fashion.
- Ambitious to accomplish set sales targets, aiming to exceed both the monthly and annual sales target.
- To deliver store sales in line with targets
- To actively sell and promote the company’s products at all times
- To excel at delivering and growing the brand in the stores local market place
- To ensure that customer service standards are exceptional at all times
- To always ensure that your selling skills are effective in line with customer expectations
- To ensure that the telephone, internet leads, customer surveys and future delivery reports are delivered in line with company guidelines
- To monitor all customer orders to ensure that 100% customer satisfaction is achieved (through effective back orders)
- To make sure that customer complaints do not arise by delivering excellent service
- To monitor your store at all time to enable the best possible standards to be delivered
- To ensure that you always have up to date knowledge of all products
- To deliver at all times the highest level of standards across the store
- To deliver the best possible customer experience through driving product standards
- To make sure that you are trained in all aspects of the business
- To develop skills in driving our products and understanding our processes
- To make sure that you deliver 100% of your expectation at all times
- To take responsibility for your own development
- To deliver your daily appointed workload
- To help create a team spirit that delivers ownership for the business
- To manage your own workload and responsibilities
- To take responsibility for your decisions
- Help to generate ideas for growing the business
- To change in line with business expectations
- To deliver exceptional performance at all times
Health and Safety:
- To have a good understanding of the Health and Safety implications in the store
- To ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to
- To respond to any Health and Safety issues that arise in the store
- To monitor the day-to-day housekeeping standards in the store
- Excellent People Skills
- Smart personal appearance
- Clear and positive communicator with good negotiation and influencing skills
- Relevant experience with face to face customer sales in a similar environment or possesses the underlying traits to fulfil this role.
Education and Qualifications;
- A good level of verbal, written and numerical literacy
- Relevant experience in a similar environment would be an advantage
- Trade/construction sales
- Bathroom/Tile sales would be an advantage
- Staff discount
- Free parking on site
- Competitive package plus commission structure
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Professional Sector. We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability. Required skills