What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Showroom/Store Manager who will motivate and inspire a team to deliver the best customer service and consistently achieve targets. Based from the New Kings Road showroom, you don’t need to know everything about tiles, bathrooms and paint, but having a creative flair with an eye for colour would be an advantage.
Your day will be varied, and you will need good attention to detail, along with the ability to close sales and recall a wide range of product knowledge.
Based at the New Kings Road showroom, the role requires an organised and outgoing person, happy to guide a team to help our customers through the choices to find the perfect solution and complete their vision of home.
Who you are
Are you brilliant with people? Do you love getting stuck into a project? Thrive on hitting targets as part of a team? Then you’ll fit right in. As well as this, you’ll be great at:
- One to one selling and closing leads
- Multi-tasking and great at organising
- Have a strong retail management background
- An interest in interior design or creative flair is desirable
- A GCSE or equivalent in Maths at grade C or above is essential
What we’ll do for you
In return for your hard work, we provide:
- 25 days holiday per year, which increases with length of service (plus bank holidays)
- Benefits portal with discounts for popular shopping retailers
- Wellbeing and support centre
- Generous staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Full Training
- Furlough protection, should we enter lockdown again.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.