Our client is a specialist in high-quality products for the automotive aftermarket. They have been active in this market for more than 30 years and have built up a vast experience with fitters, body repair shops, buyers, owners, and importers.
With their own network of distributors in more than 20 countries, and 700 account managers, they reach about 250,000 professional companies throughout Europe.
In order to further expand their market share in Great Britain, they are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Sales Representatives to join their growing team.
What will be your role?
- Working closely with the Regional Sales Manager and his team to understand the needs of the business
- Achieving sales targets in the assigned region
- Actively maintaining customer relationships
- Identifying opportunities to grow the customer base and build positive relationships with new customers
- Striving to increase market share in the assigned region
- Supporting customers with expert advice on the product range
- Offering excellent customer service
Who are we looking for?
- Someone hardworking, honest and customer friendly
- Living in the area
- Self-confident with strong communication skills
- Highly organised and disciplined with a flexible attitude
- Able to present at all levels
- With a high level of energy and passion
- Holding a valid driving licence
- Flexible and adaptive to the needs of the business
- No previous sales experience needed, but affinity with cars is preferred
What do they offer?
Ongoing training and support, with uncapped commission scheme, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing after 5 years, Company phone, Company car, Head office support, Pension scheme, Autonomous working
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.