Our Client has grown from strength to strength in the online marketplace over the past 10 years. With 54 trading years under our belt. It has undoubtedly become the company it is today because of the hard working and enthusiastic staff.
We’re a team with a positive ‘can-do’ approach and are passionate with big ambitious growth plans.
This is an extremely exciting time to join them and we’re looking for a talented individual to play a pivotal role in the business growth.
They are looking for a talented Digital Sales Account Manager to join one of the region’s independent marketing agencies and to join a team who are dedicated to offering a great customer experience and managing Digital clients. This opportunity has come about because we are dedicated to offering our customers great support with all their digital marketing needs.
The experience we need
- A proven track record of working as a Digital Sales Account Manager in a marketing/digital agency environment.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, being a team player within a small agency is crucial
- Ability to sell, co-ordinate and deliver new business campaigns
- Confident presenter with excellent presentation skills
- Customer-focused and affable
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Skilled at managing relationships with clients and internal teams
- Some previous experience or exposure to B2B Sales is preferred
- Demonstrable campaign experience across digital marketing including SEO/PPC
- Excellent communication skills, relationship building skills, and project delivery skills including planning, optimisation, budgeting, presenting, reporting and data analysis.
The Digital Sales Account Manager will work alongside and within a very strong team of Project Managers & Business Development Managers. Working with existing clients, you will be overseeing a variety of digital campaigns & services for your clients. You will need to develop a complete understanding of your client’s objectives and work closely with them, as well as liaising with and brief into a variety of talented teams within Dentons Digital to ensure that not only your clients are happy, but the teams are too!
You will be managing a range of current clients with their digital marketing projects/campaigns including websites, social media, SEO, PPC and more. (Experience in selling these services is preferred).
- Managing current clients with their digital marketing projects/campaigns
- Completing project briefs for the project team.
- Working closely with the Project Managers
- Develop and build relationships with existing clients
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and grow existing customers.
- Develop and deliver dynamic, engaging reports and progress presentations.
- Expand the client base and grow existing accounts
The company is a fantastic integrated marketing agency with a large base of clients, excellent opportunities for progression and lots of rewards.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.