This position offers the right candidate a unique opportunity to join a well-established, family owned digital marketing agency, with over 55 years’ experience in publishing and digital media.
With offices based in Wiltshire and dealing with clients mainly across the South West of England, this role is perfect for a hardworking, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who is looking to really make a mark within a well-established, local, family run company.
This is an extremely exciting time to join the company and they’re looking for a talented individual to play a pivotal role in the business growth.
You will be introducing businesses & current customers to digital marketing solutions including websites, social media, SEO, PPC and more. (Experience in selling these services is crucial)
- Sourcing new business opportunities through previous contacts, local knowledge, using their own large database of warm leads, business referrals
- Develop and deliver dynamic, engaging proposals and presentations for client pitches
- Compiling briefs for new clients brought in to the business
- Working closely with the SEO/PPC/Website Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Managing your own Business Pipeline
- Reporting to head of digital sales
- Achieving set activity KPI’s
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, being a team player within a small agency is crucial
- Strong knowledge of Websites, SEO & PPC
- Excellent communicator
- Possess a strong marketing background and sales role in digital media
- Ability to sell, co-ordinate and deliver new business campaigns
- Confident presenter with excellent presentation skills
- Customer-focused and affable
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Skilled at managing relationships with clients and internal teams
- Confident in business networking
- Driving license is essential
What we offer:
- Flexible working options
- Your own private office, when working in head office
- Work for a stable, secure company established for over 55 years
- Free parking – and our office is a 5-minute walk from the train station
- 24 days holiday plus all bank holidays per year
- Medical Cashback Plan
- Christmas shutdown
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.