E-Business Specialist Nationwide – £30k with full OTE of £48k
Looking for an opportunity with a global organisation? Established for over 70 years and now operating in 82 countries around the world, our client is a leading fixings and fasteners business that has been operating in the UK for almost 50 years and we are expanding!
We are looking for highly motivated and passionate e-Business Sales Specialist to join our growing team. As part of your role, you will be working with our Metal Division sales force and Key Account Teams where you will be responsible for the promotion of the different e-Business solutions they have at their disposal. You will be working with the existing customer base-pitching e-business and educating them on our bespoke solutions so as to get the sale over the line. You will also look to drive e-Business as a whole in your division both internally and externally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be the go-to person in the field when it comes to signing up organisations to our digital solutions.
- You will be proactive in the targeting of new organisations that would benefit from the e-Business solutions we offer.
- Ongoing collaboration with all in-house departments in the pursuit of getting effective solutions in place between organisations.
- Regular training courses, best practices, presentations and work outs with the sales force where you will promote the effective acquisition of new e-business customers.
- Stay up to date with standards and protocols attending relevant Webinars trade shows and conferences.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications, skills & abilities:
- Minimum of 3 years Sales experience.
- Technical sales experience in selling solutions is advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to work with multiple customers to move them from a manual like process to automation through the various solutions on offer.
- Tenacious in getting appointments and meetings in place and the ability to influence customers to help increase sales
- Strong Customer Service Orientation and exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with multiple project deadlines.
If this sound like you and you would like to build a career with a modern, progressive company with an eye on the future, apply for this position by emailing or calling HoneyPot People to confirm.