£21k – £23k depending on experience with full OTE of £24k -£26k depending on the basic
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Mobile Commerce Applications including the updating and development of features. The E-Commerce Executive will also play a part in Push Notification messaging and the Online Shop support. The E-Commerce Executive will need to be willing to learn, be detailed orientated and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining and updating of the Mobile Apps, ensuring all images, content and other marketing materials are correct.
- Responsible for the maintenance and implementation of dedicated welcome pages on our Mobile Apps in line with the Content Strategy and our KAM Strategy.
- Assist in the maintenance and development of our Online Shop with the Online Shop Manager.
- Working with our E-Commerce Platform to assist customers with errors.
- Push Notifications
- Responsible for the sending of our Push Notification Messaging and the reporting that comes after the fact.
- Lead the way with A/B testing on our platforms.
- Setup and maintain automation messaging.
- Work with the Campaign Coordinator to ensure all campaigns are executed successfully on the responsible platforms.
- Assist the Campaign Coordinator to produce quality campaigns and other tasks where needed.
- Project Management:
- Work with our relevant partners and IT teams to implement projects and ideas given from colleagues.
- Other duties as assigned by your line manager.
- The successful candidate will be proactive and must have great communication skills.
- Experience working with online tools such as E-Commerce Platforms, Push Notification Platforms (Like OneSignal.com) and Analytical platforms would be a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience working in an ecommerce based role or project management is desirable but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with analytical skills.
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Office; Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- SAP Knowledge or experience using SAP is desirable but not essential.
If this sound like you and you would like to build a career with a modern, progressive company with an eye on the future, apply for this position by emailing or calling HoneyPot People to confirm.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.