We are currently looking for a Project Manager to work in a digital marketing agency. The role will be to manage the delivery of website projects from a variety of clients across varying industry sectors. This role encompasses all aspects of project delivery from inception to completion, you will need to be a driver for project delivery, ensuring projects are on time, on budget, and delivered without a hitch. Attention to detail is vital to ensure that the creative output matches the client’s brief and agency standards.
This role will suit someone who has a minimum of 2 years’ previous experience in a project management position, ideally within a digital marketing or creative agency environment and can hit the ground running. You need to possess bags of enthusiasm and be passionate about delivering great work for clients and their customers, and ultimately be organised, methodical, collaborative and have a desire to learn.
The day to day:
- Responsible for managing multiple projects in line with company procedures.
- Manage changes to project scope through defined project change processes.
- Create project documentation including briefs, timing plans and specifications.
- Work closely and collaboratively with other teams in the business comprising development, design, client services, SEO, content etc.
- Be proactive in finding solutions to resolve issues ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Manage project stakeholder relations and update clients regarding budgets, risks, and timescales.
- Forecast and plan workloads.
- Culturally you will be positive, proactive and customer centric.
- A good understanding of project management methodologies and project management tools and software.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously remaining calm under pressure.
- Strong administrative skills including great attention to detail and first-class spelling and grammar.
- Confident in communicating with the internal team and clients alike both verbally and in writing.
- Good level of initiative with a creative approach to problem solving and ability to work unsupervised.
- Previous experience of managing technical or creative projects within the digital space.
- Experience of working within a marketing or creative or digital agency.
- An understanding of website development, exposure to WordPress and e-commerce websites is desirable.
Salary bracket £25-£30
24 days holiday
Flexible working arrangements
Medical cash back plan
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.