My client is looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager with experience in website project management (e-commerce CMS, WordPress CMS) and digital marketing
You will oversee the Project Management team, supporting junior members with knowledge sharing, training, and mentoring, as well as managing the delivery of some projects yourself. This role encompasses all aspects of project delivery from inception to launch, so you will need to be the driver for project delivery, ensuring projects are on time, on budget and delivered without a hitch, ensuring that the creative output matches the client’s brief and agency standards. You’ll need to be organised, methodical, collaborative and passionate about delivering great work for our clients and their customers.
The day to day
- Responsible for managing all sizes of projects on a day-to-day basis in line with company procedures.
- Managing changes to project scope through defined project change processes.
- Creating project documentation, timing plans, specifications and cost proposals.
- Working closely and collaboratively with other teams in the business comprising development, design, client management, content etc.
- Helping resolve issues to ensure project milestones and deadlines are met.
- Communicating project updates to clients regarding budgets, risks and timescales.
- Forecasting and planning of workloads.
What is needed?
- 3 years plus experience in project management within a marketing, creative or digital agency.
- A strong understanding of web development – exposure to WordPress and e-commerce CMS desirable.
- A good understanding of project management methodologies and experience of project management tools and software.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously remaining calm under pressure.
- Strong administrative skills including great attention to detail and first-class spelling and grammar.
- Confident in communicating with team and clients alike both verbally and in writing.
- Good level of initiative with a creative approach to problem solving and ability to work unsupervised.
- Culturally you will be positive, proactive and customer centric.
What we offer:
- Flexible working options available (subject to business needs)
- Your own private office, when working in head office
- Work for a stable, secure company established for over 55 years
- Free parking – and our office is a 5-minute walk from the train station
- 24 days holiday plus all bank holidays per year
- Medical Cashback Plan
- Christmas shutdown
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability