Job Title: Business Development Coordinator
Salary: £25,000 + bonus
Our client is a leading provider of Fin Tech services to the self employed market.
They are looking to recruit a Business Development Coordinator.
You will be responsible for contacting prospective businesses to sell the benefits of services to secure an appointment for the Business Development Manager, who will then visit and close the sale.
Whilst you’ll have your own KPI’s and targets to achieve, the sales team is very collaborative – the emphasis being very much on the team, so you’ll often support others to ensure an overall win for the business.
- Research and generate new leads to approach
- Create and build a sales pipeline, ensuring the CRM is updated following all client communication
- Identify and pursue opportunities for cross-selling IN-SYNC products
- To deal appropriately with queries received via the telephone and / or email and provide written or oral responses to confirm the information or outcome
- Proven Telesales or Appointment Setter experience
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- Clear telephone manner and clear listening skills
- Excellent customer focus
- Good time management
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Confident starting conversations and building relationships with new people
- Any experience within the financial services, logistics or construction industry would be useful
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Professional Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.