Job Title: Hotel General Manager
Location: Scottish Highlands, Fort William
Our client is looking to recruit a General Manager for their hotel, based in the stunning Scottish Highlands.
Salary: From £40,000 to £46,000 depending on experience plus the chance to earn up to 50% bonus!
LIVE IN IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROLE!
Re-Location Package could be available to the right candidate – terms and conditions would apply to this
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, General Managers play a pivotal part in the success of the business. It’s all about creating a winning team and delivering the best service to guests.
It takes a great team to deliver a best in class restaurant experience, so you’ll…
- Be responsible for recruiting, onboarding and inducting any new team members.
- Inspire, develop and lead your management and team members, ensuring great retention.
- Maximise revenue opportunities through analysing sales figures and effective forecasting.
- Effectively manage all controllable costs and site P&L.
- Support the Regional Operations Manager in delivering long term business goals.
- Drive individual high performance through regular one to ones.
- Have an eye for detail and thrive in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Show passion for the brand and ensure your team are equally as knowledgeable and confident around delivering the values
- Ensure all health and safety measures are met to the highest standard.
- Demonstrate a clear passion for achieving high guest measures.
You will need to show what you’ve got when it comes to driving sales and revenue and proactively using guest feedback to maximise opportunities. You’ll also champion change and implement this with the team.
Ideally, you’ll come from a high-volume, guest facing leadership role with an understanding of delivering in a branded operation.