Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Our client is a major Hospitality Group, with numerous sites across the UK.
They are looking to recruit a Restaurant Manager for their busy Woolwich restaurant.
Offering more than just a great career opportunity that starts with the very best induction training, great discounts and benefits as well as the chance to earn a whopping bonus!
Reporting to the General Manager, the Restaurant Managers play a pivotal part in the daily success and running of the restaurant. It’s all about creating a winning team and delivering the best service to guests.
It takes a great team to deliver a best in class restaurant experience, so you’ll…
- Support the General Manager in the recruitment, induction and on boarding of any new team members.
- Demonstrate your leadership with a hands-on approach and effective communication, engaging and motivating your team through pre-shift briefs.
- Drive high individual performance through regular one to ones and coaching, ensuring they understand their goals
- Have an eye for detail, high standards and the ability to thrive in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Show passion for the brand, ensuring your team are as knowledgeable and confident as you are
You will be from a hospitality back ground, or perhaps a Supervisor in a branded restaurant looking for your first Manager role.
What’s in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll also benefit from:
- Full induction and training.
- Excellent access to training and development programmes.
- The top tools and systems to achieve your KPI’s
- 25% off in Restaurants and up to 50% off hotels within the Group
- High street and retail discounts, including phone packages, cinema tickets and Gym membership.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.