About the Role
Our client is a friendly creative agency. They are looking to recruit a Senior Developer who enjoys coding and modifying their clients’ websites, according to briefs put together by the project management team.
Code website functionality and backend systems squash bugs in existing projects, undertake testing and performance checks, manage version control and keep up with new technology trends.
The work is varied and interesting for someone versatile with front end, back end and full stack developers knowledge and experience.
- Build websites from concept to completion in well-appointed offices or remote
- Collaborate with a bright bunch of keen colleagues
- Top rates of pay and generous benefits including 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Medical Cashback Plan, Flexible Working hours available on agreement, long service extra holiday days policy.
- Help Dentons Digital maintain its spot as a leading Wiltshire agency
- Ability to generate ideas with team members and offer insightful solutions
- You lead others, or others look to you for guidance
Full Time | Westbury – Remote options available
- PHP, Linux, Apache, cPanel and MySQL
- WordPress use and development
- MVC frameworks we use Laravel and maintain some CodeIgniter sites
- E-commerce platforms (WooCommerce in particular)
- Manage software development life cycle, end to end
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in Development
- An entrepreneurial self-starter with a firm commercial understanding and a can-do attitude
- Needs to be comfortable attending and participating in client pitches and meetings in our offices, virtually or at client offices
Would be advantageous
- Server and Database configuration/management
- Version control (Git, Subversion etc.)
- Magento Experience
- DNS management
- Terminal/SSH experience
- Management and/or Training skills
A level of technical knowledge and understanding of the architecture of web applications and web security principles.
You’ll need to be able to work independently to complete a task, and join in team discussions when required to brainstorm a problem.
Attention to detail is important, with the ability to manage a complex range of tasks and meet deadlines.
With clients paying for your time you’ll need to be aware and keep track of time spent on a project.
Good written and verbal communication is required for interacting with management, colleagues and clients.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.