21 Jul PPC Executive
My client is an award winning full-service creative digital marketing agency, based in beautiful Grade 2* listed offices in Southampton’s city centre.
Due to continued rapid expansion, they are looking for a talented PPC Executive to join their creative team of digital experts.
We actively encourage training and development in order to facilitate career progression and enjoyment in the role. You will be joining a successful and forward-thinking company who actively invests in its people, equipment and premises. You will be assisted by their team of creative content writers, SEO experts and talented graphic designers and web developers.
As a PPC Executive, your duties will include the following:
- Creating and maintaining Google Ads campaigns
- Carrying out keyword research for brands and competitors
- Writing congruent copy for ads / landing pages
- Reporting insights and implementing changes to improve performance
- Working with our web developers to produce business winning experiences
- Monitoring ad campaigns and making improvements based on findings
- Interpreting KPIs such as CTR, CPC, CPA and Quality Scores
- Creating and using ad extensions to increase conversions
- Employing re-marketing strategies
- Carrying out SEM audits for client campaigns
- Producing campaign reports and communicating findings
- Liaising with clients via phone, video conference and face-to-face We are looking for a candidate with the following qualities:
- Experience with GoogleAdWords, GoogleAnalytics, YouTube, Bing Ads & Facebook / Instagram Ads
- Knowledge of Google Search, Shopping and Display Ads
- Comfortable deploying and managing ad budgets in line with targets and monthly budgets
- Ability to interpret data and implement findings
- Desire to progress and develop skills
- Good team player
- Strong time-management and organisational skills
- Solid work ethic and commitment to delivering successful campaigns
- Confident, can-do attitude with the willingness to go the extra mile
- Good ability to prioritise work and recognise problems
- Very comfortable liaising with clients both via phone and face-to-face
- Display strong communication, analytical and written skills Salary & Benefits
- Attractive pension opportunity
- Beautiful Grade 2* listed offices in central Southampton
- Historic location in Southampton’s Old Town centre
- Close to central train station, local shops, cafes and restaurants
- Four weeks paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Training and development provided
- Opportunity to gain industry accreditations
- Comprehensive career progression plan
- Latest equipment and technology
- Company sick pay
- Flexible working lunches
- Staff welfare and parties
- Free on site parking
- Perkbox discount scheme
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org