09 Sep Head Banqueting Chef
Head Banqueting Chef
An exciting opportunity has become available at the one of the biggest hotel groups in the world.
As a Head Chef, you will be required to;
- Supports in making memories for our banquet, conferences, and wedding guests.
- Work enthusiastically as a member of the banquet kitchen team.
- Utilise interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Accountable for overall success of the daily kitchen banquet operations
- Lead shifts while personally preparing food items and executing requests based on required specifications.
- Serve as a role model and drive training & development for the team
- Estimate production needs, order and follow banquet
- Banquet event requests.
- Works to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction while maximizing the financial performance in all areas of responsibility.
- Maintain fridges and other food storage areas, monitoring and recording temperatures
- Supervise all kitchen areas to ensure a consistent, high-quality product is produce
- Ensures compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards, and procedures.
- Establish and maintain open, collaborative relationships with the rest of the hotel team.
We offer our managers:
- Competitive salary
- Meals on duty
- Free use of the hotel gym
- Company Paid Private Medical Care
- Company matched pension contributions up to 6%
- Global hotel room discounts for Marriott and it’s brands
- Worldwide food and drink discounts
- An attractive long service programme
- Inclusive car parking
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com