10 Jul Account Director – Marketing
Are you an experienced Marketing Account Manager, perhaps freelance, and looking for a new exciting opportunity?
We are working exclusively with an established and respected Agency who are looking for an Account Director to drive new business and lead activity through a good understanding of the digital and creative landscape.
You must have previous marketing/digital agency/freelance experience and have a proven track record with clients, so you can hit the ground running in this exciting role.
Key responsibilities include:
• Source and identify business leads
• Identify key decision-making, influential stakeholders and build positive and persuasive relationships
• Assess client needs and demonstrate value of clients digital services
• Hitting KPI’s
• Closing new clients
• Presenting activities on a weekly basis to the Management team
• A history of success/achievement in a sales role
• A Minimum of 3 years marketing agency sales experience
• Strong understanding of working in a full-service marketing agency
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
This is a great opportunity to join an Agency, who are highly creative and dynamic, with a really strong brand presence in the area.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org