28 Oct Account Manager – Marketing Agency
Our client is a digital marketing agency based in Bournemouth town centre.
They are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team.
As a Digital Account Manager, you will play a crucial role in the team and manage your own list of clients. Direct digital marketing agency experience in both SEO and PPC is essential. Your main responsibility is to devise digital strategies for a list of clients and ensure they deliver successful, measurable results. You’ll have support from Account Executives who will help to implement the work for your clients, alongside collaborating with other members of the marketing team working in a similar role to you.
- Set up SEO campaigns including; keyword research, meta data creation, on and off page SEO tactics (alongside support from an Account Executive)
- Set up paid search campaigns including; keyword research, campaign structure, targeting settings, ad creation, landing page recommendations
- Set up social ad campaigns including; targeting, audience creation, campaign set up, ad creation, landing page recommendations
- Manage and optimise client campaigns
- Be the main day-to-day contact for clients
- Keep clients updated on your activity and attend meetings as required
- Ensure all activity is aligned with client objectives
- Analyse and make recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Manage client ad spend budgets in the range of £1k-20k/month
- Provide weekly and monthly reports and analysis as required
- Stay up to date with industry and platform developments
What skills & experience do you need to have?
- 2+ years’ agency experience in managing successful SEO and PPC campaigns
- Experience working on ecommerce and lead gen digital strategies
- Google Ads, Google Ads Editor and Google Analytics experience
- Facebook Ads experience
- Know how to write effective ad copy within platform guidelines
- Sound Microsoft Excel experience to analyse data and produce charts
- Excellent client communication skills, verbal and written
- Naturally organised with good time management
- Proactive and great initiative
- Proof reading skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar; this is essential
- A passion for a career in digital marketing
- Ability to work on own initiative with a high attention to detail
- Ability to organise and prioritise a busy workload with a flexible approach to tasks
- Team player
- Driving license (for client meeting attendance)
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- Facebook Blueprint Certified
- Google Ads exam certifications
- Amazon Ads experience
- Knowledge of other platforms such as Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Spotify Ads and Pinterest Ads
- Google Data Studio experience
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Experience in SEO and paid search for other territories outside the UK
- Experience in leading meetings and pitching or tenders to potential clients
- Dog lover!
What benefits can they offer you?
- 26 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Option to WFH 3 days per week
- Dog friendly office
- Beer Fridays and monthly team lunches
- Casual dress code
- Quarterly appraisals
- Budget towards events and training courses
- Pension scheme
- Parking or gym membership contribution
- Quarterly team building – from the New Forest water park, crazy golf to virtual quizzes!
- Good office location in central Bournemouth with nearby shops and cafes, located next to the gardens and 5 minutes from the beach
- Working in a small company, you can have a big impact. You have immediate access to company directors.
- Career progression; we hire our staff based on the long-term. Show us your hard work and commitment and we’ll want you to grow with the company.
- And more…
Salary: Dependent on candidate
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.