22 Sep Automation Tester/Business Analyst
Our client, a leading provider of accountancy services to the self employed market, are looking to recruit an experienced Test & Business Analyst with an extensive background in QA
Their custom-built business management software has been built from the ground up, providing internal teams with a lead generation and financial system, CRM, sales and process workflows and a direct interface to HMRC, in addition to providing customers with a portal to access all personal and financial information related to their accounts with us, accessible via website and mobile app.
They are continually reviewing and enhancing this platform and have a number of new projects both underway and in the pipeline. They work with a mostly agile approach to project and system development and aim to provide all in the team with plenty of opportunities to learn and develop.
They are now looking to recruit a Test & Business Analyst to work as part of the QA/Test team, and alongside Development and UI/UX teams. You’ll be responsible for testing and enhancing their systems by building automated tests, maintaining technical documentation, and acting as Business Analyst on a number of new and exciting projects to help the business further develop and improve the system processes.
Typical duties will include:
- Build new automated test scenarios and implement in order to identify required fixes or improvements before deployment
- Review existing manual tests and build these within an automated environment
- Create technical specifications and user guides, providing system overviews and training to end users where necessary or required
- Work closely with the business owners to understand new requirements and to produce effective test cases
- Facilitate, capture and identify the key business requirements needed to deliver necessary system updates and improvements
- Analyse requirements and ensure that business implications for all areas have been considered, challenging assumptions where required to get to root issues and ensure accurate business needs are understood
- Work extensively across the business, liaising with key business stakeholders, the Development and Test team and any relevant third parties
- Investigate and analyse business activities to make them more efficient, translating and clarifying the deliverables for the technical teams
- Minimum of 2 years Automation Test Experience
- Manual testing experience
- Excellent knowledge of REST APIs, integration and testing
- Good knowledge of automated a testing suite, such as SoapUI
- Knowledge of all aspects of testing, including security, mocking and load
- Good Selenium Web Driver Knowledge
- Able to understand business processes to develop use cases for testing
- Experience of CI environments
- Any experience of C#, HTML would be beneficial
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in Agile development environments
- Experience of interacting with key business stakeholders
- Able to create and prepare business cases and reports for presentation to higher level management
- Any experience with IntelliJ or Maven is desirable.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org