22 Mar Bench Joiner
My client is looking for a number of experienced Bench Joiners to join their team in a vibrant workshop. The primary function of the role will be manufacturing windows and doors as per drawings/measurements provided. This vacancy is for a full time position of 39 hours per week between 7.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday 47.5 hours a week. Overtime is often available.
- Manufacturing of bespoke windows and doors
- Fitting parts together using glue and clamps
- Preparing joinery for spraying and also fitting ironmongery when needed.
- Filling, sanding and finishing products.
- Use both hand and power tools.
- Good experience of working with wood working machinery
- Experience and knowledge of manufacturing bespoke products such as stairs, windows, doors, bespoke furniture.
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Experience of working with hardwood, softwood, MDF, plywood, veneered boards, veneers, laminates and solid surfaces.
- Excellent personal time & task management
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to take personal responsibility
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to high quality standards
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of £12-£16.50per annum (based on experience and qualifications) previous joinery experience is essential.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Professional Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com