30 Jul Car Sales Executive
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £15,000-£45,000 OTE
Due to continued success, a renound car dealership wi in Southampton are looking for Car Sales Executives. They are ideally looking for someone with car sales experience, however full training will be provided.
The company offers a competitive basic salary, generous commission structure and genuine career progression.
What you will need:
- As Car Sales Executive you will have excellent levels of professionalism and customer service.
- Ideally at least 1 years’ experience in Motor Retail Sales
- As Car Sales executive you will have excellent communication skills and an outgoing, friendly personality.
- You will be highly motivated and target driven, with a solid and proven sales track record.
- As Cra Sales Executive you will have the ability to up-sell products and features, and be able to negotiate and close a sale.
- 5 day week (including weekend working)
- Good commission structure
- Company car
- Employee Benefit scheme with high street discounts
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays or days in lieu when Bank Holidays are worked)
- Automatic workplace pension scheme
- Training provided
- Working within a friendly team
- Discounted or Free Food
- Employee Discount
- Store Discounts
A Full Driving license is required.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org