24 Mar Client Relationship Executive
Do you have experience within sales and want a new challenge? Perhaps you’re looking to move into a field based role and have a mix of B2B and B2C exposure?
Our client is a service provider within the construction sector.
They are looking to recruit a Sales Executive to join their Site Relations team.
The Site Relations team take on the account management of introducers once they’ve been brought into the Group by the Business Development team.
Through the effective account management and relationship building of these introducers, the role involves regular visits to their sites across the UK to meet and sign-up new clients (self-employed workers), providing a consultative sell to ensure every client’s needs are considered and that, ultimately, we get as many clients joining the Group as possible.
Hosting workshops, presenting to groups of individuals, and keeping regular contact with introducers to secure further opportunities to visit and sign-up their workers are all elements of the Client Relations Executive role.
What you’ll do
- Arranging and attending site visits to improve sales conversions (virtually during lockdown)
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities
- Working closely with the Business Development team to on-board new clients and ensure a seamless and smooth transition from new business to account management
- Deal with incoming queries from introducers and clients, providing quick resolution, response or escalation as necessary
- Completing all necessary admin tasks daily to help ensure clients receive a quick and reliable service and other departments can achieve targets
What you’ll need
- A clear track record in exceeding targets
- The ability to take complex information and explain It clearly and simply to others
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, by phone, body language, presenting)
- Confidence in public speaking / addressing groups of individuals
- Demonstrable drive and determination to succeed
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage your own time effectively
- A full UK driving licence with your own car
In return you will be offered a great package, including car allowance, great benefits, and a fantastic working environment with a progressive, dynamic market leader.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Professional Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org