05 Nov Client Relationship Manager
Our client is a leading Mortgage Brokerage based on the outskirts of Southampton.
They are looking to recruit several Client Relationship Managers to join their busy team.
Client Relationship Manager
To efficiently carry out all administrative duties, in order to contribute to the completion of mortgage solutions.
To fully support mortgage consultants by preparing fully compliant files from initial contact with client, conducting research and preparing the application ensuring it meets the lenders criteria prior to submission.
• Verifying ID/Documents ensuring applicants meet the lender criteria
• Completing AML and compliance checks as risk prevention
• Tight tracking of mortgage/protection applications, efficient gathering of additional/missing documents from clients
• Updating back office system with step by step life of the application
• Assisting in the research of mortgage solutions
• Ensuring invoices are accurate and sent
• Liaising with BDMS and lenders/protection provider/s
• Keeping up to speed with current criteria and policy for all lenders on our panel
• Acting as a primary contact for all clients post submission of application
• Excellent planning and organisational skills with an ability to work to challenging deadlines
• Strong communicator with good written and oral communications skills
• Proactive and flexible approach to work
• Experience in the banking/finance industry is essential
• Experience of working within regulations and legislations
• Desirable experience would be within mortgages
Salary is a great basic with achievable monthly bonuses, hours Mon – Friday 9-5.30pm
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org