23 Mar Company/Commercial Lawyer
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic experienced company/commercial lawyer.
Although based in Salisbury this is a remote role so you can be based anywhere in the country
The job is suitable for a solicitor or a very experienced legal executive with genuine ability.
So, if you are a confident, well-presented, friendly and approachable lawyer with excellent communication skills, we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate
The right candidate will have
- at least 4 years’ solid experience of non-contentious commercial work
- Experience of working within a High Street Practice highly desirable
- great people skills and will be an enthusiastic team player
- good organisational, time management and IT skills
- the ability to multi-task under pressure
- a keen eye for detail
- the confidence and the ability to react to change whilst working within a pressurised environment
- excellent standards of client care and great communication skills
- a history of strong billing
- a desire and the ability to help in the growth of our commercial work
In addition, a useful, but not essential, attribute would be the ability to handle employment work.
Hours – 3 days a week
Salary – Negotiable
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com