02 Sep Customer Service Executive
Our client is a leading supplier to the construction industry.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Executive to join their busy team.
What you will be doing:
- Processing web orders
- Taking and processing telephone orders
- Answering incoming calls
- Arrange customer collections
- Chasing deliveries
- Manage main sales Email inbox
- Arrange special deliveries – book couriers etc.
- Process catalogue requests
- Responding to all customer enquiries and queries
What you will need:
- Attention to details
- Good telephone and email communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- IT Literate and ability to learn new systems
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
Hours -Monday-Friday 7:30-17:00
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com