22 Sep Data Analyst
Our client is a leading provider of accountancy services to the self employed sector.
They are looking to recruit a Data Analyst to join their Farnham based team. You will be a data whizz with hands-on experience of SQL and looking for a new, exciting opportunity.
The Data team are pivotal in translating a vast amount of data into a common, understandable, and valuable resource for end-users within the business, developing the use of data to drive business performance.
You’ll play a key part in helping to create and maintain a data warehouse and Azure automation processes, by delivering quality information, opportunities and reporting to the business. Day-to-day, you’ll be processing and analysing financial data to generate sales leads, and drill down for client invoicing.
Regularly engaging and collaborating with various departments across the Group (Sales, Finance, Development), you’ll possess the ability to translate technical jargon into non-technical language and will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven experience in data analysis
- Excellent IT skills, including hands-on experience of SQL query writing, SQL analytics & SQL reporting services, with an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with SQL Management Studio & Visual Studio Business Intelligence
- Ability to work pro-actively using own initiative
- Exposure to Agile working practices
- Commercially aware and focused, ideally with experience of working with financial data
- Any experience with Azure Data Factory and/or PowerBI would be beneficial
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com