13 Sep Digital Account Executive
Location: Bournemouth / Split week from home
Our client is a digital marketing agency based in Bournemouth town centre, looking for an enthusiastic Digital Account Executive to join their expanding team.
So, what does the role involve?
As a Digital Account Executive your main responsibility will be to help implement digital marketing campaigns across a number of client websites, focusing on SEO, social media and PPC tasks. A typical day could include keyword research, creating social media plans and writing engaging SEO blog posts for clients. We are looking for a candidate with some experience, however full training will be given for this role.
What will you be doing?
- Keyword research and meta data creation
- Web page content creation and blog writing
- Creating blog and content plans
- Link building
- Analysing keyword rankings and organic traffic volumes
- Google My Business management
- SEO audits and competitor analysis
Social ad campaigns (predominantly Facebook ads):
- Creating audience targeting plans
- Setting up campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager
- Facebook pixel management
- Social media content creation
- Develop engaging social media content plans
- Reporting – populating and analysing client reports
Design skills are not required; all ad creative is produced by a Designer.
What skills & experience do you need to have?
- 1 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Excellent spelling and grammar; due to ad copywriting forming a part of the role this is essential
- Naturally organised with good time management
- Computer literate including Microsoft Excel and confident in written client communication e.g. emails
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet set deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Good problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Team player
- Enjoys a beer on Friday afternoon!
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- Google Ads exam certifications
- Google Ads Editor experience
- Facebook Blueprint Certified
- Knowledge of other platforms such as Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Spotify Ads and Pinterest Ads
- Programmatic and Display experience
- Google Data Studio experience
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Evidence of previous campaigns and results
- Dog lover!
- 26 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Option to WFH
- Dog friendly office
- Beer Fridays
- Casual dress code
- Quarterly appraisals
- Budget towards events and training courses
- Pension scheme
- Parking contribution
- Quarterly team building – from the New Forest water park, crazy golf to virtual quizzes!
- Good office location in central Bournemouth with nearby shops and cafes, located next to the gardens and 5 minutes from the beach
- Working in a small company, you can have a big impact. You have immediate access to company directors.
- Career progression; we hire our staff based on the long-term. Show us your hard work and commitment and we’ll want you to grow with the company. This role has the potential to move into a Senior Account Executive Role and then on to an Account Manager.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com