17 Mar Digital Marketing Specialist – B2B
Our client is a leading Wiltshire based Marketing Agency, looking to recruit an all-round B2B digital marketing superstar with 5+ years’ experience in B2B marketing
You will have a demonstrable track record delivering marketing activity for clients. You’ll deal directly with clients, planning and implementing campaigns to a very high standard. The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial and ambitious with experience managing and working with senior stakeholders in client businesses.
Within this role, you’ll have responsibility for delivering campaigns including inbound marketing, multi-channel digital campaigns, account-based advertising and paid media with lots of content strategy and content creation. You’ll be planning, setting up, managing and reporting on multiple client campaigns simultaneously, ensuring we hit (and exceed) client objectives and expectations wherever possible.
On a day-to-day basis, you could be advising a client on digital strategy, managing the execution of an account-based marketing programme, implementing a campaign within a marketing automation system, managing the creation of a white paper series or immersing yourself in Google Analytics and other reporting tools to assess the effectiveness of campaigns.
As the role is mainly home-based, efficient time management of your day-to-day workload is essential, as is the ability to work across multiple client accounts simultaneously, with reliability, flexibility and proactivity at the forefront.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be a key member of the team with lots of opportunity for future development and progression.
As a person, you’ll have a natural curiosity about the clients business, be focused on their success and be able to foster client relationships with ease. You’ll have good commercial acumen, love multi-tasking across projects, be an excellent communicator, have high standards for your work and attention to detail.
What the role will involve:
- Managing key client relationships and senior stakeholders and acting as the link between agency and client.
- Client account strategy planning for high-value accounts.
- Knowledge of inbound marketing, demand generation and ABM.
- Creating sales funnels including landing pages, messaging, email nurture flows and social media posts.
- Working with clients on their advertising strategy including Google Ads, retargeting and paid social.
- Managing the content production process: including briefing, researching, proofreading, managing content calendars and working with copywriters.
- Experience creating social ads (desirable but not essential)
- Client reporting and providing strategic direction for accounts.
- Updating all activity within the HubSpot CRM, communicating internally using Slack and joining team Zoom meetings.
- Experience using HubSpot
- Creating commercial opportunities with current clients to maximise revenue growth.
- Education: Educated to A-Level standard and/or an equivalent marketing qualification
- Experience: Minimum 5 years in a B2B digital marketing role (client or agency side)
- Knowledge of FinTech / SaaS Marketing (desired but not essential)
- Friendly, positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Committed to your own on-going professional development
- Good analytical skills – the ability to pull out insights/stories from data
- Good presentation skills – able to display information in a thoughtful and visually appealing way
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to effectively manage clients
- Team player – the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a small team
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability