22 Apr Digital Sales Account Manager
Our client is looking for a talented Account Manager to join their marketing agency.
The Digital Sales Account Manager will work alongside and within a very strong team of Project Managers & Business Development Managers. Working with existing clients, you will be overseeing a variety of digital campaigns & services for your clients. You will need to develop a complete understanding of your client’s objectives and work closely with them, as well as liaising with and brief into a variety of talented teams.
You will be managing a range of current clients with their digital marketing projects/campaigns including websites, social media, SEO, PPC and more. (Experience in selling these services is preferred).
- Managing current clients with their digital marketing projects/campaigns
- Completing project briefs for the project team.
- Working closely with the Account/Project Managers
- Develop and build relationships with existing clients
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and grow existing customers.
- Develop and deliver dynamic, engaging reports and progress presentations.
- Expand the client base and grow existing accounts
You will have –
- A proven track record of working as a Digital Sales Account Manager in a marketing/digital agency environment.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, being a team player within a small agency is crucial
- Excellent communicator
- Possess a strong marketing background and sales role in digital marketing.
- Ability to sell, co-ordinate and deliver new business campaigns
- Confident presenter with excellent presentation skills
- Customer-focused and affable
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Skilled at managing relationships with clients and internal teams
- Some previous experience or exposure to B2B Sales is preferred
- Demonstrable campaign experience across digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills, relationship building skills, and project delivery skills including planning, optimisation, budgeting, presenting, reporting and data analysis.
The company is a fantastic integrated marketing agency with a large base of clients, excellent opportunities for progression and lots of rewards.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Professional Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com