26 Aug Furniture/Project Co-ordinator
Based in Salisbury, our client is a supplier of furniture, pictures and artefacts to the hospitality group.
They are looking for a Furniture Co-ordinator to take a leading role within the team, assisting the supply of quality furniture to the pub and restaurant industry.
The job involves being a vital link between the customer facing Project Team and the production department. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the ordering, organisation and specification of all types of new and reclaimed furniture. A strong ability to organise, budget, show attention to detail and keep accurate records would be required.
The ideal candidate will:
– Understand the importance of prioritisation to sequence the key tasks within the production process.
– Be able to create schedules in order to collate all relevant production information
– Be accurate and numerate in order to keep track of budgeting and costs
– Be a good communicator, and able to work as part of a team
– Be able to use Microsoft Office
– Be flexible, positive in attitude and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Working hours: 42.5 hours per week. Due to location own transport is essential.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Professional Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.