27 Sep Head Chef
Our client is a well established Hotel with an enviable riverside location.
They are looking to recruit a Head Chef to join their busy kitchen team.
Reporting to the General Manager, as Head Chef you will be responsible for the kitchen function and for expertly leading your team in order to consistently deliver the highest standards of food and service, exceeding guest expectations within the allocated budget.
You will recruit, manage, support and guide our vibrant team to ensure they create a fantastic dining experience for all of our guests; whether they are dining in our beautiful riverside restaurant, having a relaxing breakfast or afternoon tea, attending an event or wedding or simply having room service and a night in front of the TV!
As Head Chef you will be passionate about Great British food and you will enjoy sharing your knowledge and making sure regular training and development is always on the menu.
You will be as comfortable preparing an intimate multi-course dinner for two as you are catering for a wedding of 100.
As an experienced Head Chef, you will be passionate about fantastic food and impeccable service with a proven track record ideally within the local hotel market. You will be responsible for menu creation and implementation to drive the hotel’s food and beverage offering forward from strength to strength.
If you feel this is the opportunity for you, we’d love to hear from you.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary.
- 31 days holiday.
- Retention bonus.
- Discounted accommodation within the group with colleague rates at our other hotels.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within both the hotel and the company.
- Free meals on duty.
- You will already have Senior Sous/Head Chef experience within a desirable fast paced restaurant, ideally within a 4/5 star hotel environment.
- You will have knowledge and experience of effectively delivering catering for large scale conferences, banqueting events and weddings.
- You’ll be motivated by delivering outstanding dining experiences and enjoy building and developing your team and colleagues.
- Most of all you will be looking to take ownership and advantage of the hotel’s fantastic setting and thrive on the opportunity to make a name for yourself and the hotel.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org