06 Sep In House Recruiter
Our client is an exciting SaaS startup focusing on mobile and web apps, including event apps, training apps and marketing apps.
They are looking to recruit an experienced In House Recruiter to join their busy team, with head offices based in Shoreditch.
- Target high profile candidates with the emphasis on attracting and retaining the best talent.
- Work in partnership with business leaders to research and design a consistent recruitment procedure.
- Develop and manage full life cycle recruitment services e.g. from creating job descriptions, arranging interviews through to offer.
- Build excellent relationships with external recruitment agency partners.
- Build and manage candidate pipelines
- Filter and shortlistCVs and applications
- Creating and maintaining a database of appropriately skilled candidates
- Streamline resourcing processes
- Champion best practice and provide sound advice to business leaders on policies and procedures.
- Support and drive new and existing recruitment strategies.
- Set targets and manage performance of resourcing process to gauge results
- Act as point of contact for all resourcing issues and matters
- Develop and deliver consistent brand and attraction methods and communication materials.
- Analyse management information to develop areas of focus
- Management information, headcount planning and budgeting.
- Compiling weekly stats reports relating to recruitment numbers.
- Demonstrable track record of success within a previous agency or in-house position.
- Manage and prioritise your own workload and have a real can-do attitude.
- Delivery focused, and results driven – committed to getting great talent outcomes and willing to put the extra work in when it’s needed.
- Excellent verbal communication and written communication
- Commercially minded – have a business approach to recruitment.
- Experience of designing and implementing recruitment strategies
- Curious, open minded and flexible
- Worked within Start-Up culture
- Experience of Tech Recruitment.
The company offer a fab benefits package, on top of a great basic salary, and fantastic working culture.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Professional Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com