10 Sep Junior Sous Chef
Junior Sous Chef
£22,500 per annum
- 40 hours a week
We have a brand-new Sous Chef opening for one of the largest hotel groups, with over 500 global locations.
Job role includes
- Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and workers.
- Determine how food should be presented and create decorative food displays.
- Ensure proper portion, arrangement, and food garnish to be served.
- Monitor the quantity of food that is prepared.
- Inform Food & Beverage service staff of menu specials and out of stock menu items.
- Prepare special meals or substitute items.
- Assist cooks and kitchen staff with various tasks.
- Provide cooks with needed items.
- Monitor stock of kitchen supplies and food.
- Maintain kitchen logs for food safety program and food products. Ensure the quality of the food items and notify manager if a product does not meet specifications.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years’ experience working within a hotel, pub or restaurant using fresh ingredients, the ability to work under pressure and remain calm in busy service periods.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org