19 May Junior Sous Chef
Our client is looking to recruit a passionate Junior Sous Chef based at their beautiful Wedding Venue.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated, have a passion for good food and service, calm under
pressure and be able to work in a small team. You will be experienced in weddings and conferences,
100+ covers, fine dining, together with a strong background in food led establishments.
Our client provides the finest quality, modern British food and drink to high end wedding clients, across 11 beautiful, privately owned estates around the UK.
• 1 years’ experience in a Chef position used to providing for 100+ covers using fresh ingredients
• An understanding of HACCP from ordering, delivery checks, temperature recording and general
management duties required for such a position.
• Own transport is essential due to the location
• Candidates must be eligible to work full-time in the UK
• Day to day management of the venue kitchen reporting directly to your Head Chef
• The ability to work with our allergens policy and kitchen management package
• Working alongside your Head Chef to manage the high standards of cleanliness by following
daily cleaning procedures
• Working alongside your Head Chef to plan monthly rotas and staff holidays
• Daily ordering from suppliers, monthly stock takes• Communication with the General Manager and Event Managers on site
• Managing our Checkit food recording through the portal (full training given)
• Some lone working
Benefits of working with us
• Exceptional hours with only a few late nights – 45 hrs per week
• Full uniform provided and laundered
• Having the ability to see and work at other venues across our estate
• Working in modern fitted kitchens with quality equipment using fresh ingredients
• We use Checkit as our everyday food management system giving you confidence in managing a
• The ability to plan and test new dishes as part of our commitment to chef training
• Competitive rates of pay
• Company bonus scheme
• Pension scheme
Please submit a covering letter with your application
Salary £27k per annum