08 Apr Legal Cashier
Our client is a leading law firm with various offices across the South.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Legal Cashier to join their busy Warminster office.
You will be working within the firm’s finance team and will be tasked with processing account transactions. The majority of the work requires strict adherence to the SRA rules.
- Taking responsibility for the company’s financial matters and interests.
- Consulting with clients, law firms, and businesses on financial concern.
- Scrutinising large transactions.
- Assisting in the planning of a business or client’s financial strategies.
- Recording all transactions in the appropriate manner.
- Dealing with clients when receiving payments.
- Keeping track of all banking on a daily basis and managing the accounts system.
- Dealing with all invoices and ensuring they are paid on time.
- Ensuring the efficient operation of the firms PAYE scheme.
You will need to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team and maintain professional relationships.
You will need a good eye for detail , and you will need to demonstrate a high level of accuracy.
You should be an organised individual with the ability to manage your own workload.
You will be highly experienced with Microsoft Excel.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.