22 Jul Lettings Negotiator – Maternity contract
Our client is a leading Estate Agency with various offices across the Wiltshire and Dorset area.
They are looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to join their fab team at their well established and successful Shaftesbury branch. The role will be up to 12 months maternituy cover.
You will need to have at least 1 year’s proven experience as a Negotiator and be looking to make the next step in your property career. You will be confident, a great communicator and possess the essential hunger to succeed. You will need to have local knowledge of Shaftesbury and the surrounding areas.
Lettings Negotiator Responsibilities
- Meet with prospective tenants, conducting viewings
- Prepare and execute leases in accordance with property standards and regulations
- Conduct credit checks and other background tasks to qualify potential tenants
- Arrange application fees, security deposits and rental payments
- Coordinate any property maintenance
- Inform residents of any changes to the rental agreement or upcoming problems with the property
- Follow up with prospective tenants
In return you will be offered a great basic, with benefits and bonus.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Professional Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com