22 Nov Marketing Campaign Specialist
Our client is a leading provider of Accountancy services to the construction and logistics sectors.
They are looking to recruit a data-driven and digitally focussed email campaign specialist. This is a hands-on role which requires a huge amount of interaction and collaboration with teams across the group, especially the data team and sales departments, at all levels. You’ll also work closely with senior stakeholders to ensure data is being utilised and campaigned in the most effective and commercially beneficial way.
A core focus in this role will be analysing and assessing the data received from channel partners; you’ll be adept at reformatting and filtering data to determine new and innovative ways in which to campaign via email and SMS. You’ll be a confident Excel user, experienced in using pivot tables and v-lookups, and will have practical knowledge of using systems such as Campaign Monitor and Text Anywhere. Experience with marketing automation software would also be advantageous.
In addition to a strong data focus, you’ll also be a strong copywriter, having the ability to take a concept and objective and write this into compelling and engaging copy, suitable for either email or SMS.
Day-to-day duties will include:
- Manage and undertake all activities in the campaign life cycle; insight, develop, deliver, monitor, evaluate and automate
- Develop an overall campaign strategy and tactical plans enabling you to connect multiple streams and initiatives for each business within the Group
- Set up and control of management tools and creating project plans, timing plans, and campaign performance reports for stakeholders
- Responsible for the set up and driving initiatives/projects from strategy and concept through to production and delivery
- Develop a robust process for data checking/data enhancements/compliance such as opt out lists/general daily data selection
- Build a strong business acumen across the groups companies to enable you to apply deep commercial understanding of campaign requirements
This is an office-based role so will require daily commute to their Farnham office.
With a foundation of solid digital campaign marketing experience, you’ll be able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness and your data-driven abilities. You’ll have strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels. You’ll be highly organised and proactive, with a hands-on approach and collaborative working style – a self-starter with the ability to plan, prioritise and adapt to changing requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking company. The role offers a great basic and benefits package with office hours of 9-5.30pmmon-thurs and 5pm finish Friday.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org