09 Jul Marketing Executive
My client is a leading Mortgage brand, looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to help them enhance clients’ experience at every interaction with the brand.
The role is focused on social media and content creation to support their SEO, social and UX strategy – this includes and is not limited to, producing high-quality regular blog/news articles and production of social media posts.
Further, you’ll be a key creative contributor to improving their user-centred design and journeys, whether online or offline. You will be working in close collaboration with Marketing, Sales, Compliance teams, agencies and the Management team.
Measures of Performance:
• Delivery of content to time & quality standard
• Increase in social visibility
• Increase in organic visibility
• Website conversion (visit-to-lead) improvement
• Deliver content to specification
• Support the delivery of all brand and marketing activities
Key Knowledge, Skills, Experience required:
• Social Media production and execution
• Copywriting and content creation
• Experience of using keyword research tools
• Basic knowledge and understanding of SEO
• Ability to think creatively
• Good level of proof reading and editing experience
• Knowledge of financial services products desirable, but not essential
• Outstanding written English, grammar and spelling
• Creativity, imagination and the ability to deliver
• Fun, collaborative and passionate about copywriting
• Team focused
• Financial Services experience is not a pre-requisite
• Occasional travel to London head office and partners when required
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, exciting company, who are well respected and known within their sector.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com