11 Sep Marketing Specialist
My client is a global distributor of instruments and chemistries designed to test water quality.
They have grown to the point where we they are opening a Marketing Department to cover UK and European markets. As this is the first Marketing position, it is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow with the business.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for:
- creating more leads from website and other channels like social media and google searches,
- improving the image of the company online
- growing a community and following of the company,
- directing traffic to the website and webshop and convert that into sales
Creating, maintaining and analyzing Google Analytics and Adwords campaigns, Testing and improving the design of the company website.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites.
- Creative graphic design skills for company marketing utilizing existing media.
- Working with the Shopify website backend.
- Create clean, modern, responsive website landing pages for campaigns
- Create HTML email templates and direct marketing campaigns
- Compiling lists describing our organization’s offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns including eblasts and social media.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Interpret and utilize data to identify opportunities and trends to provide actionable recommendations integrated into advertising, media and promotional plans.
- Become an expert on products and develop sales support content
- Working closely with the sales team and US headquarters
- Communicating the marketing plan to management.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching the demand for the organization’s products and services.
- Handling social media, and content marketing.
- Help organize marketing events (i.e. trade shows) as and when necessary
- Assist in label production scheduling and develop more efficient lay-out of layouts where needed .
- Become familiar with all aspects of test strip technology so that you can help in the development of future advertising.
- Experience and a proven track record with Google Analytics and Adwords campaigns
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Understanding and experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio is a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or graphic arts is a plus
- Knowledge of French, Spanish or Italian is a plus
- Video editing a plus
- Competitive basic salary
- Bonus structure
- Career progression
- Paid holiday
- Possible European travel (depending on language skills)
- UK & Europe when required – Valid passport required.
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9:00 – 17:00, (some weekend and overnight)
- Near Salisbury Wiltshire (Chilmark Estates)
- College or university graduate
- Knowledge of any other languages (French, Spanish, Italian) would be an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com