21 Sep Media Sales Executive
Our client is looking for a Media Sales Executive to join our digital marketing agency. This is an amazing new opportunity that will offer the successful candidate plenty of scope to be a crucial part of the driving force behind growing the business and taking it to the next level.
The brand has been around for 50 years and is still going strong, now offering a full digital media service we are looking for the somebody to service our large range of existing loyal customers, as well as bringing in new leads to expand our client base.
To be considered for this role you will need to have experience working within a marketing company, media sales organisation preferably in a similar role. You will need to have confidence communicating and opening new sales opportunities.
- This is a new exciting role that the successful candidate can make into their own.
- Huge database of warm leads to contact within a successful business.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Develop and deliver dynamic, engaging proposals and presentations for client pitches
- Unearthing new briefs for new potential clients
- Working closely with the Account/Project Managers
- Managing your Business Pipeline
- Client Commercials
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, being a team player within a small agency is crucial
- Excellent communicator
- Possess a strong marketing background and sales role in digital media
- Ability to sell, co-ordinate and deliver new business campaigns
- Confident presenter with excellent presentation skills
- Customer-focused and affable
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Skilled at managing relationships with clients and internal teams
- Confident in business networking
- Driving license is essential
- Salary of up to £35k dependant on experience, uncapped commission
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org