15 Mar MOT AND DIAGNOSTIC TECHNICIAN
MOT & DIAGNOSTIC TECHNICIAN
Our client is looking for an experienced Diagnostic/Master technician to join their well-established team. As well as holding the relevant City & Guilds, BTEC or NVQ accreditation, the ideal candidate will have worked in the franchise dealership environment and be highly skilled and able to deal with complex diagnostic fault tracing and repair. MOT tester qualification would also be welcomed.
In addition, the ability to work well as part of a team and a genuine commitment to achieve first class customer service are a must.
Working hours applicable for the role:
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm with half an hour for lunch
1 in 3 Saturdays 8.30am – 12.30pm
In return you will be entitled to:
- Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and the company’s values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20, 25, 30 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Specsavers Vouchers.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
- Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Professional Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.