01 May New Business Executive
Established over 10 years ago, my client has an exciting opportunity for a New Business Executive, to join their busy, growing, and dynamic team.
Working from their offices based in Ringwood, you will be attracting new clients via cold calling, mailshots, and business development. The role will evolve into an account executive where you will attract and maintain existing business, from both the office and with client visits.
• Sales and target driven
• Hungry for success with the determination to succeed
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
• Self-motivated with the ability to think outside of the box
• Good at rapport building with a strong customer service
• Ideally have an insurance background but not essential
• Basic salary is negotiable depending on experience
• Achievable performance related bonus
• Excellent training
• Great career progression
• Free parking
• Ability to buy holiday
• Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm with NO weekend work however these are flexible for the right person
• Casual dress code
• Potential to work from home
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com