06 Jun Norwegian Speaking Digital Account Manager
We are working with a client looking to take on Norwegian speaking Digital Account Manager (full training can be given)
– Assist all clients in getting the most out of their websites, assisting with the optimisation of content and the creation of marketing materials
– Take in-bound calls and emails from international customers, logging all records accurately and efficiently in the customer database
– Occasional translation of website, marketing and ongoing communications material.
– Proactively audit the usage and performance of sites
– Proactively advise on all aspects of web management, website content/marketing and optimisation, liaising with other departments
– Work with the technical, search and marketing teams to deliver one-to-one strategies and training to customers
– Accurately and effectively report on the performance of accounts, both internally and externally
– Qualifications, Key Skills & Experience
Fluent level in both written and spoken English and have Norwegian native level language skills.
Passionate about customer service excellence
A quick learner able to rapidly adopt new techniques and technologies
Possess a positive can-do attitude
An energetic and passionate individual committed to raising standards and performance throughout business
Loyal and committed; looking for a long-term career opportunity
Degree educated or similar qualification
Knowledge / experience of using different CMS.
Experience of website development and infrastructure
Experience of digital marketing, SEO and web analytics
Native level Norwegian
Fluent level in both written and spoken English
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions with the Sales Sector. We are an equal opportunities employer and committed to a policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.