07 Jun Paralegal – Family Law
Our client is an established and well respected law firm within Widnes who are looking to recruit a Family Law Paralegal for their Family Law team.
This is an opportunity to work within a friendly but a very busy, fast moving family department with the option to progress your career.
• Be able to work with a varied case-load including divorce, matrimonial finances, child arrangement orders and care proceedings both private and legal aid, the work of which is governed by the need to adhere to strict time-scales.
• The ideal candidate will already have a minimum of 2 years experience of working in a law firm – and/or experience working within a Family Law Team
• Experience in Legal Aid work is highly desirable
• You should have a good client manner and an empathetic nature – willingness to learn
• You will need to be organised with good time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
This is a full time office based role, although they can offer some flexibility in terms of working hours.
Salary Negotiable depending on experience.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Professional Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org